Unanswered: JDBC & SQL Date Comparison

I'm using FileMaker Pro 9 with JDBC, and I'm trying to get all records in a table where the date is greater than (or less than) any given date.

Here's the SQL command string I'm trying to use:

SELECT * FROM Reservations WHERE 'date' > {D'2009-11-14'}

I have played around with a variety of other date formats, also, and I either get an error, or it returns every single record in the database. I also am unable to pull all records where the date MATCHES some date value.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-- Scott

Hello

Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcein View Post
    I'm using FileMaker Pro 9 with JDBC, and I'm trying to get all records in a table where the date is greater than (or less than) any given date.

Here's the SQL command string I'm trying to use:

SELECT * FROM Reservations WHERE 'date' > {D'2009-11-14'}

I have played around with a variety of other date formats, also, and I either get an error, or it returns every single record in the database. I also am unable to pull all records where the date MATCHES some date value.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-- Scott
    I starting to like this forum. Now if Tiger Woods can say out of trouble maybe I will get some work done.

Okay, some people like this question/this forum, but I would like to see an answer to Scott's question. I have the same question.

Thanks,
    Jon