i must create a database for a bed and breakfast!!!!!!
- there are different types of rooms : family, double & simple
- In certains rooms, the client can smoke but not in all rooms
- there is a breakfast on a print car and clients can choose what they want
- There are different kind of menus : Vegans, vegetarians, nut allergies
- In menu, we also can find juice, coffee, tea
- Clients can order menu if there are not expensive
- For foreign clients, the passeport number must be asked
- For the booking, clients choose the type of room, type of menu
- le B&B récompense les fidèles clients
Table Client (ClientId , FirstName, lastName, Adress, Postal Code, Country, Phone, PaiementId)
Table Room (RoomNumber, TypeRoom, Price)
Table BookingRoom(RoomNumber,CLientId, DateBeginning, DateEnd,)
Table Paiment (PaimentId, Type, Date,)
table Price?? I am not sur
What do you think about a such database??
Do you see any problems in this structure?
anything I should have done differently?
anything I could do to improve database performance?
The Room table needs a smoking/non-smoking attribute.
The Client table needs a passport number attribute.
Tied to BookingRoom you will need a table that holds what type of menus they have chosen (since multiple people can stay in each room).