Unanswered: Importing database structure

yesterday, i received a dump from production, this dump is for structure, to be imported on testing env, which already have the database, so its just periodic process to import dump from production time to time, this time they want to import structure too.

core issue: When i am importing this dump, it tells me to either to provide, FULL=Y, or provide FROMUSER and TOUSER, i know the TOUSER, but have no idea for which corresponding FROMUSER database is mapped(i am waiting for answer from onshore team on this.)

Can someone explain how FULL=Y will work if i am doing it from dba id password and do not provide fromuser and touser? i am afraid it may screw the other user's schema.

I have taken dump for schema's i want to import on.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Expert one-on-one ORACLE by Tom Kyte.zip

download this book . it have a chapter on import / export in detail .

thanks for replying, although i was looking for quick solution, and this file hosting website is not opening from office workstation, will be glad if someone can send it to my email id, if its not heavy.
    Email: amit.sehrawat@accenture.com

hey, thanks for sending it to my mail.

you are welcome