Unanswered: Unmatched Queries

Recently I've been trying to find extra records which don't match up with other tables -- for example I have a legacy table with data modified with legacy code, and we're now using new code to recreate the same table. So far my new method has been turning up 60 additional records so I've been trying to use the Unmatched Query Wizard to find the records in the new table which aren't in the old one, however no matter how I set it up, I keep getting only the matches in both tables.

Is there a way for me to extract the 60 additional records from the new table so I can see what's wrong with the new code? Thanks in advance.

Are you certain there are no duplicates in the "new" table?
    RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP, ac07, ac10 - WinXP Pro, Win7 Pro
    Please reply to this forum so all may learn.

Did you try creating the unmatched query using the "Find Unmatched records" query wizard? As RuralGuy suggested, first run a "Find Duplicates" query (wizard again) to see if you have duplicates in the new/main table.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for the responses. I'm sorry for the late reply but I was out of office for the holidays. I just got in earlier this morning, double checked the duplicate check query and tweaked it a little, and now the original database matches up with the modern query based system, so it looks like the problem is solved.

Thanks again!

Thanks for posting back with your success.
    RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP, ac07, ac10 - WinXP Pro, Win7 Pro
    Please reply to this forum so all may learn.