Question Unanswered: Excel links to TimeSlips (Paradox) and QuickBooks?

Greetings,

I am investigating how I can extract data from TimeSlips and QuickBooks into Excel in some automated fashion. I have found some ODBC drivers that make the QB side seem trivial (direct in-cell link to external file), but I have not as of yet figured out how I should be getting at the TimeSlips data. As I understand TS uses Paradox database format. Can someone advise as to how I could access TimeSlips/Paradox from within Excel. VBA is fine.

TIA,
    WD

If you have not resolved your issue or received the support you are looking for, I am an expert level developer of Paradox and ObjectPal. I will be happy to assist you. EMail me directly (john.chambers121 at gmail) with contact info and I will provide the assistance you require. Thank you. John

Quote Originally Posted by john.chambers121 View Post
    If you have not resolved your issue or received the support you are looking for, I am an expert level developer of Paradox and ObjectPal. I will be happy to assist you. EMail me directly (john.chambers121 at gmail) with contact info and I will provide the assistance you require. Thank you. John
    Keep all assistance on the forum and free.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.