how do I design this?

I need to follow an er diagram for the following:

http://hcs.science.uva****/RenR/univ...ase-descr.html

here's what I have so far... I still don't think it's correct as not everything is not tied up together.... it says about admission office who manages everything, so do I need to create a table for that? course table is not even used... then where is course related to? what is the different between place number and room number ? how should each be utilized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails er.png  

here's what I have so far... I still don't think it's correct as not everything is not tied up together.... it says about admission office who manages everything, so do I need to create a table for that? course table is not even used... then where is course related to? what is the different between place number and room number ? how should each be utilized
    You're going to have to put more effort into asking your question, and especially, show us what you've worked out so far. I can't figure out what you're trying to do or why. If it's a homework assignment, be up front about that fact, too.

Are you scooby_at_work, are you sco08y?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Quote Originally Posted by pootle flump View Post
    Are you scooby_at_work, are you sco08y?
    Yup. (The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)