Unanswered: access & web browser

I use web browser to show a URl in Access (2003) form.
    The URL show a form whit 'n' fields that I must compile, with data stored in acces database.

Is it possible send value in access/form/fields to HTML/form/fields?

Thanks in advance, dani

Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

thanks for your post,

but I dont change the URL, with other parameters, as in example:

Code:
    strurl = "http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=" & SAddr & "&daddr=" & dAddr & "&pw=2"
    I must copy values from access form to fields in URL form showed.

Have you an idea?

best regards, dani

thanks for your replay, but I don't understand your post

I add some precise statement

In a database Access I manage some information that every month I must have transmitted to a public Office.
    For the trasmission that Office has predisposed a form on a page html, with various fields (text, radio, check) that must be compiled with the data on my db Access.

To manage all from the inside of the procedure in Access:
    1) I have a form in Access with the data
    2) I have positioned an activex web Browser in other form of Access, and I pass to it the parameter of the URL to which I have to connect, .
    3) the browser shows the page html with the form to compile.

To this point I could compile with copy2clipboard and after pastefromClipboard, but I would like to be able to interact (button with OnClick event???) with the form html sending it the values in form Access by VBA and eventually, when I stop compilation, to read a value in the form html and to send it to the form of Access, always by VBA.

The problem is for me, first of all, understand the name or id of the fields in the form html, and then as to modify them according to the values stored in form Access and vice versa.

Have you an idea or an example for me??

thanks, dani

Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by danit58 View Post
    thanks for your replay, but I don't understand your post
    That's ok, I don't think they do either.

I would like to be able to interact (button with OnClick event???) with the form html sending it the values in form Access by VBA and eventually, when I stop compilation, to read a value in the form html and to send it to the form of Access, always by VBA.
    Look at PKStormy's link a little closer, it will do what you want.

Read up on HTTP POST variables and how they work. Think less about how you can simulate a user interacting with the form and more about how you can remove the need to use the GUI to begin with since all of the information you want is in the DOM already.

In other words, I would begin with understanding how form variables work in general before I go about figuring out how to automate them.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***