1. Click on the Unbound Text Box to select it.
2. Select Properties from Insert Menu to display the Property Sheet of the Text Box.
3. Click on the Control Source Property.
4. Type the Data Field Name or Select the Field Name from the Drop Down control at the right side to bind the Field to the Text Box.
The above procedure assumes that you have already attached a Table to the Form. If not do the following first before going through the above steps.
1. Click on a Table or Query to Select it.
2. Select Form from Insert Menu and select Design View from the Displayed List. NB: At this point if you select the AutoForm method you can create a Form with all the Fields from your Table bound to the Text Boxes automatically.
3. insert a Text Box on the Form and go through the steps explained above.
If you open the Help Menu of MS-Access you can search for answers to your Basic Questions with examples.