Unanswered: events in ms access 2007

I just migrated a DB ms access 2003 to ms access 2007. But I have some problems with the events.
    When I opened the DB (ms access 2003) start form, I usually can click on the form and if I do double click on it, it will lead me to another form.

Now after migrating to ms access 2007, when I opened my DB start form (ms access 2007) and double clicked on it, I got this box : "Enter Parameter Value"
    And if I just click ok, I'll get an error: "The expression On Dbl Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: ODBC- call failed"

I tried to make an event in the "On Dbl Click" Property to open the another form, but it seems it doesn't work. Do you have any idea where should I look why I'm getting this error?

ps: please see the .png files below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails form1.png   formerror2.png   dberror.png  

That is so nice collection.Well after finding your this comment there is no need for any book reading search of last few years.I like your idea for distributing the books by years.Thats so nice attempts with links.Please continue this type of activity.Thank you for sharing such a nice comment. ans sources..

huh? I'm not sure if you post it on the right thread gicquisa.
    not really sure what you're talking about...