Arbitron Technology Services India Private Limited
Experience: 3-5 yrs
Education: MCA, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech/MS, M.Sc, B.Sc, PGDCA,
Industry Type: Others
Skills: Oracle, Data Architect, DBAs, Data Analysis
Posted Date: 12/15/2009
• Develop logical and physical Data Models and Entity Relationship Diagrams using ERWIN.
• Implement database objects in Oracle.
• Work as an ETL Architect to support production data delivery needs.
• Perform basic DBA functions in the Development and System Test environments.
• Concentration in Data Integration (ETL) and DBMS infrastructure and configuration to best serve a Data Warehousing environment.
• Assist application development teams with interaction with the transactional database, Operational Data Store and/or Enterprise Data Warehouse.
• Performance tune databases and SQL statements.
• Perform source system data analysis.
• Develop stored procedures, database triggers and complex SQL queries where needed.
• Proactively monitor development, test and production class database servers.
• Work with DBAs and Data Architects in planning and implementing appropriate data partitioning strategy for Arbitron Data Warehouse.
• Profile production data and ensure enterprise data quality