This is a 3 – 6 month consulting engagement with a 10-year client in NYC and with a start date between now and possibly first week of Jan 2010.
We are looking to hire on a 1099 basis. The hourly pay will depend on qualifications specially required (details below). No H1-b visas. Must be within reasonable commuting distance to NY City (midtown).
• XML and PL/SQL expertise
• Workflow or BPM experience
• Must provide writing samples: e.g., functional or technical specifications, user manual, project plan(s), etc.
• 3+ years of experience writing requirements and use cases, workflow documentation, and developing user acceptance test plans
• 3+ years of workflow application development and/or new media development experience (BPM experience a plus)
• Hands on experience with SQL and XML, including the ability to write ad hoc queries in PL/SQL
• In-depth experience on numerous projects from inception to successful launch (complete solutions/project lifecycle)
• Excellent customer focus and awareness of the importance of the customer in a service organization.
• Experience with UML, a conceptual knowledge of the components of multi-layered development
• Experience in creating Documentation of technical systems, including heavy requirements churn and change requests.
• Working knowledge or experience with formal data modeling, project management and application development methodologies.
• Proficiency with MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Visio.
• Prior application development experience is a plus, but not required.