Unanswered: Access 2007 db not working properly in Windows 7

I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue:

Background: I have an established database created using Access 2007 on Win XP. We have set up a Windows 7 test machine to test our software and hardware resources before migrating the company to Windows 7.

Problem: The database works as intended on every Win XP machine that uses it. The db opens fine on the Win 7 machine. The problem arises when a combo box is used on a form, a selection is made in the combo box, and then appropriate fields (bound and unbound) are updated with the appropriate data, when this happens it fills the incorrect data into those fields. EXAMPLE when a user chooses a railcar from a combo box, they see in the list starting with column 0: RC_ID, RC_Number_, RC_Type. In Win XP they select the correct RC_ID, then some unbound text boxes are populated to show them the correct RC_Name and RC_Type (this is for verification purposes). In Win 7 those same textboxes are filled with incorrect data, but still data from the combobox.

Question: Is there something from XP that I need to include on the Win 7 machine? Has anyone else run into this type of situation before?

Question

Any thoughts?

I have found that my issue is not an issue related so much to Windows 7, as it is Access 2007. Apparently when the PC was setup, the trusted locations were not setup for network locations on this machine.

So I fixed the settings in the trust center and now the DB works perfectly.

I got the idea from Missinglinq in this thread: http://www.dbforums.com/microsoft-ac...ml#post6439671

Thanks Missinglinq.
    "Things are only impossible until they are not." ~Jean Luc Picard