Unanswered: Slow website access on database driven sites

Hello all...

I am having a problem with websites on my hosting server that i am struggling to figure out. I am hosting on a windows platform a few websites. I have had no problems with any of the sites until about 3 weeks ago.

What is happening is that there are certain times that any website with a database call is functioning extremely slow. It takes a good 1 - 2 minutes for it to pull up the page. But, after it pulls up that initial page, it functions back to its normal speed.

Its not on any one particular can be on any of them. And its any website that has a database. If i am working on one site and its taking a long time...i will open up another tab and try to pull up another seperate site that has a database call and that is also working slow. So its something on the server.

I have replaced my modem, router, card, thinking that it could be one of these, but it still is acting up.

Once in awhile, i get a RPC Server unavailable...or i will get a [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Not enough space on temporary disk.

Is there any way to help me with this or guide me where to look ?

the websites that pull the most database draw are
    <<url removed>>
    <<url removed>>

If someone can give me any insite as to where to look, i would be greatly appreciative!

thank you
    Last edited by Teddy; 12-19-09 at 23:00. Reason: Removed url's.

The Bottom of The Barrel
    Provided Answers: 1
    This sounds like more of a server issue than an Access issue. I'd recommend looking in your server's logs for more information. Where those logs are and how to read them will depend on how you've configured your web server.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***