Need Database Design Help

Hello,
    I am designing School Mnagement System. I dont know how to design database for this.
    My Application contains 5 parts.
    Student
    Teacher
    Parent
    Data Entry
    Admin
    I need to maintain the following records. And these are not fields and i need all these for the particular page.
    Register (UserName,Password,SecurityQuestion,SecurityAnswer ,Email,Role)
    Login (UserName,Password,Active,LoginAttempts,LastLoginD ate, etc.)
    Profile (UserName,Password,FirstName,LastName,DOB,FatherNa me,Role,Class,Address,Area,City,State,Country,Phon e,Email etc.)
    Attendance(Present or Absent,Date,Holiday(yes or no))
    Also i need to maintain timetable, holidays, working days, report cards, user management etc.

Pls have a look at this link. I am creating the duplicate of this one. And how to design database for the needs in that application?
    School Management System

Quote Originally Posted by bharanidharanit
    I am designing School Mnagement System. I dont know how to design database for this.
    Why don't you just buy a school management system? I did a quick search on Google and there seems to be lots pf options. Perhaps your school figures it's cheaper to hire someone and let them create a system from scratch? I'm just curious.

I am not owning any school. I am simply an IT student. I am learning all of these. I found a link of the school managment system and i like that.
    So i started a create a new one on my own. I am not well versed in database and so here i need a help.

Quote Originally Posted by bharanidharanit View Post
    I am not owning any school. I am simply an IT student. I am learning all of these. I found a link of the school managment system and i like that.
    So i started a create a new one on my own. I am not well versed in database and so here i need a help.
    I suggest you start with a simpler example that you can understand. Do a few of these and implement them with a simple web interface and you'll learn very quick. If you just pick an example that's obviously too complex for you and then ask us to do it for you then you'll learn nothing. When you do pick your examples, I'd suggest picking ones that look a lot less like homework and then you'll get more responses.