Exclamation Unanswered: ReQuery in a form

Ok, so I have been teaching myself SQL and advanced Access, and I almost have what I need figured out, but I am missing one key component!

Table 1:
    ID#
    Name
    DOB
    Table 2:
    ID#
    Hospital
    Appt Day
    Appt Time
    Appt Reason
    (and a few more, but you get the idea)

In the Form:
    I have a combo box in my header with the ID#, and a Requery setup for AfterUpdate and On Exit. Under Detail, I have text boxes bound to Name, DOB and Location. Both the Combo Box and the Text Boxes pull from the same Table. I have a sub-report with appointments that is associated with the text boxes, and that is set up correctly (yeah!). However, when I select an item in the Combo Box, instead of the text boxes refreshing to the row specified in the combo box, it refreshes to the first row of the table. I just need to connect the two and I am done! Help???

Provided Answers: 1
    I'm not sure I follow... Have you setup some manner of filtering the recordset for your form based on a combo box selection? What part of the process are you stuck with?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

I am new at this, so I was just trying to figure out what I was missing and what direction I should focus on. I will go search for info on filtering record sets. Thanks :-)

Figured it out! I missed a step when building my combo box. Started over, rebuilt the form and everything is hunky-dory.