Unanswered: Ca-clipper third party

I am a ca-clipper developer and I use a data compression third party library (RBckLib). When I run my exe, I receive the message 'Un_Registered Please wait 9 seconds". I want to buy this library but it's impossible to contact by email the editor (van Gelder). Please help. Its urgent! Many thanks

Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dbaams View Post
    I am a ca-clipper developer and I use a data compression third party library (RBckLib). When I run my exe, I receive the message 'Un_Registered Please wait 9 seconds". I want to buy this library but it's impossible to contact by email the editor (van Gelder). Please help. Its urgent! Many thanks

You might try xHarbour.org

Not Clipper, but might be a work around.

Provided Answers: 54
    I just sent Rolf a message, but he's almost certainly asleep now. I'd expect a reply in a few days.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Rolf has replied privately. He confirmed that RBckLib is still for sale, but I'm waiting on details (which I hope Rolf will choose to post here himself).

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Rolf has declined to participate in this thread, but suggested that if you do a Google search for "RBkpLib Gelder" that you'll find him quickly enough.

-PatP