This is in reference to your resume that I found on a job site, regarding a job opportunity which might be of interest to you. Currently, I am looking for people who match the below description and I think you have the appropriate skills and experience for this job.

Title: Mainframe (Natural/ADABAS)

Duration: 6+ months

Job Description:

A Natural Application Development Consultant will be required to support the development of the B-FIRST system. Scope of services will consist of modifying existing programs and developing new programs in Software AG Natural (Version 4) structured programming language, as well as using EntireX Broker interface.

* Expanding online registration & management for new license types like Special Inspection Agency, Pro-cert
* Migrating eFiling and bisweb servers from tier-2 to tier-3
* Improve bisweb performance by implementing measures to stop / minimize web crawlers,
* expand eSubmit to allow more document submission & open to other agencies
* assist in eSubmit database & documentum upgrade

* Minimum of five years Natural 3.1/ADABAS mainframe experience in both batch and real-time environments, and two years Natural 4 experience.
* Proficiency in TSO & JCL.
* Proficiency in ADABAS file design and be familiar with Excel and Access.

* Familiarity with Inspection-based systems utilizing hand-held technologies
* Familiarity with the Department of City Plannings GeoSupport system
* Familiarity with Entire X Broker and other Software AG products
* Trouble-shooting and analytical skills, including the ability to anticipate and act on customers needs, think proactively and be able to work in a rapidly changing and multi-tasked environment.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond back with an updated copy of your word-format resume. In addition to your resume please provide the following information:

* Your current Location (city and state):
* Contact number/Alternate number:
* Are you willing to relocate, do you have any location restrictions, and do you have any preferred locations:
* What is your current compensation:
* What is your expectated compensation:
* What are your Primary Skills:
* Legal Status: H1B Holder / US Citizen / Green Card Holder:
* Date of availability:
* What type of position are you looking for (tester, developer, etc.):
* Best number and time to reach you: