var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
C#.NET Development contract to hire DC
Mandatory: Heavy on C#
1. 4-5 years experience in design and implementation of applications using Microsoft technologies (VisualBasic, ASP, C#/.NET, SQL Server).
2. Development using VisualStudio.
3. Mapping business requirements into a business logic layer and database schema.
4. Deployment of applications to end-users.
5. Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology and practices.
6. Unified Modeling Language (UML); creation of UML sequence diagrams and class interaction diagrams.
7. MCSD qualified.
The VisualBasic/.NET Developer is the person who implements the software code requirements and/or design for a VisualBasic project. The VisualBasic/.NET Developer?s responsibilities include:
1. Participate in internal technical meetings.
2. Understand project scope and requirements, and contribute to their creation from a technical perspective.
3. Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems (considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results).
4. Instruct, direct, and check the work of other programming personnel.
5. Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
6. Develop software applications using "best practices," such as design reviews, configuration management, requirement base-lining, and/or other components of the Rational Unified Process.
7. Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation.
8. Plan, organize, and have control of database systems.
9. Formulate and define system scope and objectives.
10. Explain technical concepts in non-technical terms.