Laptop Cooling Pad

I have been using laptop for the past few years and faced some issues starting from software to hardware. Now in these days I have noticed laptop overheating and I was told to use cooling pad. But, I am not sure whether it is worthy to buy a cooling pad for my laptop. Looking forward to know your advice and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

You could move to Alaska. Do you always set your laptop on a hard surface, so that air can get underneath it? Are you working in an air conditioned environment?

I've always found external cooling solutions to be somewhat of a band-aid fix of sorts. Is your internal laptop fan dead or inadequate? On one hand you could buy a fairly cheap fan or cooling pad starting at around twenty dollars, but this would only prolong the inevitable. I live in Southern Sunny CA and having an external fan that just moves around hot air doesn't do much. You'll also burn through your battery quicker as well if your not plugged in. Depending on whether you use your laptop on....well you lap or place it on a desk you might want to look at other options. External fans are fine if you want to place your laptop on top of a desk/table with the fan underneath, if you are using your laptop on your lap you will want to go with the cooling pad. This is of course generally speaking. Hope that helps, lol whoops didn't notice how long ago this was posted ahhhh never mind sorry its late here.

A cooling pad is possibly the best solution. Fan cleaning is also an ideal solution. Dust accumulates inside, which traps heat. However, this procedure is quite complicated.

I'll just quietly point out that this thread is 7 months old so the laptop has either been fixed or it's burnt out. Taking the back of the laptop and cleaning the air vents and cooling fins will normally work wonders.