Unanswered: Access changing characters

Hello,
    I run a 4x4 website and it is built on classic asp running an access db. In the recent years I've knoticed that certain characters come up replaced by weird characters. I've changed hosting companies and it seems like the problem has gotten worse. check out this page:
    Azbackcountry - Tech

the very first line should read FIRESTICK DOME MOUNT but it changed the E's to "-". and it drops some ' and changes them to "รพ"

Do I have a db virus??

I created a rough email tool but it changes the letters to weird characters.

Provided Answers: 19
    Don't work with ASP and Access, but "strange characters" suddenly appearing related to an Access database is usually a sign of data corruption.
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

corrupt

but when i look at the lines in the database, the data isn't wrong. even if I click edit online, it shows the rightly spelled data. it only does this when it reads the data and posts it to the page.

It also makes no difference which type of browser views it. could it have anything to do with .css?

sounds like a font /print drive issue

and by that I mean not an Access issue per se....just a mismatch in fonts. I once saw a PC that had its reports look different that all the other PCs and it was caused by that PC not having the font support....