Unanswered: Update a Qty Ava field from multiple tables

I appoligize if this has been answered in another forum; just point me and I will go. This problem is built in MS Access, I have database for manufacturing and need to monitor a quanity of products available. I have a table for production that will give the produce quanity, a table for shipping that has shipped quanity, and a table for product that uses the unique number for each product. I wish to use a query that takes info from all three to update a field of quanity available. I then need to show on the form production uses the quainity available so they know how many more need to be produce or on the other side of the equation shipping needs to see what is available for shipping. I know this is simple but I have worked multiple ways at overcoming this with no luck. When I add a field quanity available to the products table and manipulate it in a query the forms for each department lock down. I wish to thank you ahead of time for helping in this matter.
    "Discovery consist in seeing what everyone sees and thinking what nobody has thought"

You may close this thread I found the answer reviewing a MS Access template for inventory will create a table for transactions that will update qty ava field.
    "Discovery consist in seeing what everyone sees and thinking what nobody has thought"