Exclamation Unanswered: Need Help ASAP with a Query Expression

I have a meeting this afternoon where I am suposed to roll out this new scheduling database, but they just threw this last request in. I have one table that contains two dates: Appt Day and Request Date. I need to run a query that displays all records where the Appt Day was more than 14 days after the Request Date. Should be simple, right? In the Criteria of the Appt Day column I tried:

[Appt Day]>([Request Date]+7)

But it is not returning any results. I have tried researching, but everything seems to be for specific date ranges, not a date + a timeframe. Help!?!
    Last edited by SRR; 02-05-10 at 15:37.

I'm such a spazz! Nevermind, I had a column off screen where I put the requirement that it also had to be marked as Urgent. I didn't get any results because there WERE not results, LOL.

Provided Answers: 19
    It is good that you realize that you are such a spazz!

Seriously, it's always good when you can solve the problem yourself! And in this particular case no one here could have posiibly diagnosed this problem, short of having a copy of the database in front of them.

Good luck with your presentation!
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007