Hello everybody iam new to sybase so i need some help on solving the issue.

I have a delphi desktop application running and is connected to Sybase database now iam working on developing .NET web application which uses a webservice to connect to same database .I am not trying to open a new connection rather trying to use (share) the same connection to database opened by delphi desktop application.When i tried using the webservice to connect to database i got an error in the browser which is as follows:

Error: [System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [08001] [Sybase][ODBC Driver][SQL Anywhere]Specified database file already in use at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHa ndle hrHandle, RetCode retcode) at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionHandle..ctor(OdbcCo nnection connection, OdbcConnectionString constr, OdbcEnvironmentHandle environmentHandle) at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionOpen..ctor(OdbcConn ection outerConnection, OdbcConnectionString connectionOptions) at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionFactory.CreateConne ction(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.Creat eNonPooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetCo nnection(DbConnection owningConnection) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenCo nnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.Open() at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.QuietOpen(IDbConn ection connection, ConnectionState& originalState) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(Data Set dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable) at RelayDataSetTableAdapters.RelayAdapter.GetSettings () at DatabaseService.GetRelaySettings() --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Any Ideas on solving this issue?.