TeamWork - check out the starter edition

Hi All,

dbMaestro have released a started edition of TeamWork, that seems to a promising database development tool for database developers which transfers software configuration management capabilities to databases.

OK - that is what they say...

Did someone try it? They have a starters edition - download it from their homepage.

It would be great to hear some comments!

Joe

Why don't you try it for yourself and let us know?

Why don't you try it for yourself and let us know?
    Because currently I have no team to test it on... It can do much more than synchronizing team, but this is the main feature I am looking for currently - for my next job... check this article about TeamWork as an oracle team development tool.

What is your affiliation with the company Joe?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

dbMaestro are a client for me, but not related to DB's at all. Let me not elaborate more about it here. However, beyond other features of the product, the main idea is the ability to collaborate with other developers. I want to see if this really works for other DBA's...

Quote Originally Posted by DB-Joe View Post
    dbMaestro are a client for me, but not related to DB's at all. Let me not elaborate more about it here.
    you've been hired by them to do "seo" -- i.e. drop links into as many forums as you can find

no wonder you don't want to talk about it

rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

I am sure you know much about link dropping - and this is why you interfered here - just to add your "simply SQL" link in your signature... However, this software is for Oracle so maybe it would be better for you to find another thread... have a great day.

I don't believe you are link dropping since you don't appear to be doing so all over the internet. I did know you had some association with this company, although I did not know what.

This forum is somewhere that companies can freely, legitimately and transparently advertise their wares, so long as they are database related. It would have been better to have disclosed your association from the outset.

BTW - Rudy's book refers to SQL the language not a SQL RDBMS product; it is just as applicable to Oracle as any other SQL database.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Thanks for your post.