Unanswered: db2 system commands in Mainframe db2

I was using db2 command line prompt to execute db2 system commands ( admin related commands) and queries in DB2 Unix.

Now I'm working on db2 in Mainframes. I'm executing SQL queries in SPUFI and QMF. Want to know how to execute the db2 system related commands etc.
    So far I found few JCL's to run some utilities. Is there any way to execute the commands directly as in db2 clp?

How do we run the perfomace improvement utilities like design advis etc ?

The manuals for DB2 z/OS are located here:
    IBM DB2 for z/OS - Technical Resources - United States

DB2 z/OS Commands are documented in the Command Reference manual, but DB2 z/OS and DB2 Linux, UNIX, Windows are two different products and the commands are not the same. So your assumption that there is a DB2 z/OS command for design advis is false, although there may be other IBM tools or 3rd party tools to accomplish tuning (Don't assume that all IBM tools are free and included with DB2 z/OS).

There is an option of ISPF panel for DB2 were you can enter the DB2 z/OS commands interactively. I believe it is option 6 on the DB2 panel (but not sure). You can also submit the commands via a batch job.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

You can not run those commands in DB2 for z/OS and these are meant for DB2 LUW command center. In order to execute the system commands in z/OS, through TSO/ISPF menu from DB2I panel and option 7.