Unanswered: Help in Sending mails through cdo_send_sysmail

Hi All,

I have a stored procedure in SQL Server 2000 which is used for sending emails to the user using the system stored procedure(cdo_send_sysmail).The body of the email is created with the combination of static text in stored procedure and dynamic data retrieved from the database.The problem is that when email is send to the user the body of the email in outlook breaks
    at line number 72 automatically and the formatting of the mail is distorted.How do i address this issue so that the format of the mail is retained.

Simi

Provided Answers: 6
    We do not play blind chess. Matbe the bilndman does, but I have not figured out he plays chess and is blind. He must be a genius.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.