Unanswered: Access/Adobe Report Question

I have an Access tool that houses various pieces of information for a client. One client could have 1 or 99 different records in the tool. Each record is independent of the other and I was wondering if it was possible to have either access or adobe PDF generate a report but keep each record seperate. So if I have 10 records I want to be able to generate 10 seperate reports at the sametime.

Is this possible?

You can generate reports in access. And you can group many records under one heading under the detail bar of the report design...

Might be an idea to try a report wizard and play around with it, choose a tabular report and then edit it to what you want it to look like.

Anything under the detail bar will be grouped under the heading. Above the detail bar will be seperate...

Hope that helps...

is the client on the Access system itself? in which case you set up the reports....

or is the client distant from the Access system and you need to send them the reports - i.e. via email? in which case you probably want to move to pdf