Unanswered: Can ANYBODY help me get this through 1NF 2NF into 3NF

Hi all and thanks for taking the time to stop and take a look at this for me, I know this is my first post so it may seem a little cheeky that I am asking for help already!

I am a mature student and help out on other forums myself such as Dreamincode and toolboxIT.

I have started a database module in my foundation degree and have decided that database's are the devils crosswords.

Please note any of the following data can be removed, added to or changed to help me SHOW the statges of normalization, Also I have attached the senario for your reading pleasure but I have included a brief one below,

I have been given a senario and have come up with what I think is suitable UNF data and think....STRESS THINK.. I have it to 1NF. The senario is a simple one. "the head of the sixth form wants to keep track of students university applications, he is also resposible for helping write their personal statement, students can have up to five choices and if they get no offers they are eligible for 'EXTRA' which allows them to make an extra choice. Could anybody take a look at it for me and either let me know if i am on the right lines or if I have left the rails completely, I have spent all day watching Youtube videos on this but I cant wrap my heads around it, Mainly because they always use examples with about five items that clearly sort in to neat tables!. ANY help would be a massive bonus for me. Thanks in advance all!

THE UNF DATA
    Address_Line_1
    Address_Line_2
    Application_Complete
    Application_Deadline
    Application_ID
    Application_Submitted
    Course_ID
    Course_Name
    Date_Of_Birth
    Eligible_For_Extra
    Eligible_For_Student_Finance
    Email_Address
    Finance_Application_ID
    Finance_Applied_For
    finance_Approved
    First_Name
    Middle_Initial
    Mobile_Number
    Offers_Received
    Personal_Statement_Complete
    Post_Code
    Region
    Student_ID
    Surname
    Teacher
    University_ID

1NF
    NON REPEATING
    Student_ID
    Application_ID
    First_Name
    Middle_Initial
    Surname
    Date_Of_Birth
    Address_Line_1
    Address_Line_2
    Post_Code
    Home_Phone_Number
    Mobile_Number
    Email_Address
    Finance_Application_ID

REPEATING
    Student_ID
    Course_ID
    Application_Deadline
    Application_Complete
    Application_Submitted
    Personal_Statement_Complete
    Offers_Received
    Region
    Course_Name
    University_ID
    Eligible_For_Extra
    Eligible_For_Student_Finance
    Finance_Applied_For
    finance_Approved

I know that if my first table (Non repeating)
    is correct then because it has just one key it should move over to 2NF as it is. BUT I really dont have a clue.
    Attached Files Attached Files