Unanswered: Populate form with data from table

I would like to set up a table with two fields (part#, qty). The people using the database could then enter all the part#s and qtys required for order that we do will do over and over. The idea would be for me to set up an icon for them to click on after they have opened the shipping form that would take all the information from this table and populate the data into the shipping form. Basically, it would loop through the table until the end. However, I do not know how to do a loop function.

Any help would be appreciated!
    B&R

loop? ....just make a continuous form sourced on the table.....the wizard will step you thru it....

I wanted to have 3 different icons using 3 different tables. By using the tables, the user can change the contents of tables as part numbers and quantities change. So, I cannot use a continuous form based on the one table. Also, they can use the shipping form to make various other shipments by manually populating the fields. The icons just would speed up the data entry when the same shipments are sent out.

B&R