Red face Unanswered: Insert multiple records for a single Id

My project has a 'userid' as an identifier which needs to take a 'fromdate' and 'todate' many times to come up with a count. For example, if the user id is say '1', I need to be able to display like this:

User Id:1

1. Fromdate:_____ ToDate:___
    2. Fromdate:_____ ToDate:___
    3. Fromdate:_____ ToDate:___

and finally, Count used: sums of (Todate-fromdate) off all 3 above

User Id:2
    and finally, Count used : sums of (Todate-fromdate) off all 2 above

UserId:3
    3. Fromdate:_____ ToDate:___
    4. Fromdate:_____ ToDate:___

and finally Count used:sums of (Todate-fromdate) off all 4 above

and so on..

I have tried inserting using a regular insert statement but it would only work for the last 'fromdate' and 'todate' values. How do I insert multiple records for the single userid and yet not lose the old data?

Any help would be really appreciated!!

Provided Answers: 6
    lets see some code.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Well I'm not sure you can get this completely but here's the select query I came up with:

SELECT User_Profile.MemFName, DATEDIFF(mm, User_Profile.DateOfHire, GETDATE()) AS RAWAccrual, DATEDIFF(mm, DATEADD(dd, DATEDIFF(dd, 0, User_Profile.DateOfHire), 0), DATEADD(dd, 14, DATEADD(mm, DATEDIFF(mm, 0, GETDATE()), 0))) AS MidniteAccrual, DATEDIFF(dd, User_Holiday.ToDate, User_Holiday.FromDate) AS Duration, DATEDIFF(mm, DATEADD(dd, DATEDIFF(dd, 0, User_Profile.DateOfHire), 0), DATEADD(dd, DATEDIFF(dd, 0, GETDATE()), 0)) - DATEDIFF(dd, User_Holiday.ToDate, User_Holiday.FromDate) AS NetDays, User_Holiday.FromDate, User_Holiday.ToDate FROM User_Profile CROSS JOIN User_Holiday.

I'm basically trying to display all the user related data into a webpage. It could be confusing- hence I just want to start freshly for this with a new database table.

This query I showed just can store the last entered values if 'todate' and 'fromdate'. How do I instead store multiple values instead of just one for each userid?