Unanswered: Just a little help with forms

Hi there, im designing a database for my self to manage my property portfolio - i have a couple of family members working for me and i want all 3 of us to use this database - i have designed the tables, relationships and created a few queries now i am in the proces of building some forms. i want my database to open up with a login screen, and i want no toolbars or anything else on the database so that users can't edit the database - so i want to password protect it - im just unsure as to what order i do this in at the moment - do i build all the forms that i need first, then create a macro or something similar to login, then add VB code to remove toolbars (i want a button to say toolbars on/toolbars off which would be password protected)

im pretty new to acess 2007 - any help would be appreciated, or any links to where i could do further reading...

i want my database to have the corporate feel to it, and i dont want it to look like a typical acces database, something corporate and 'funky' looking

Madison, WI
    Check out the getUser example in the code bank.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)