2 x Senior Microsoft SQL Server Architect for Cyprus
In the name of our client, a well known software development company from Cyprus, we are searching for 2 senior Microsoft DBA with strong experience on critical systems. The candidates should understand and be able to articulate a broad range of core concepts, including distributed environments, scalability, concurrency problems and resolutions, and optimum utilization of resources for enhancing the performance of the system. They will be responsible for the management and maintenance of databases of significant and strategic impact across the enterprise.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related major.
- More than Five years as SQL Server DBA+ Architect - must have hands on experience in DBA activities.
- Working experience and good understanding of SQL Server Installation, configuration, upgrade, and migration , capacity planning, server sizing, load balancing and integration with other databases such as Oracle
- Working experience with SQL Server 2000, 2003, 2005 - Performance Tuning, Backup recovery, replication, administration etc
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems & Web servers.
- Experience providing technical advice and guidance to colleagues.
- Good English communication and cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to understand and integrate new technologies.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
Position is project based for 6 months with the posibility of extention for another 6 months at the end of the first period.
Position is located in Cyprus.
If you have questions or want to sent your resume, please contact Iulian Dima - iuliand[at]techrecruitment.ro.