In the name of our client, a well known software development company from Cyprus, we are searching for 2 Microsoft system developer that have strong experience in critical systems and can design and deliver generic re-usable service oriented frameworks. The candidates should understand and be able to articulate a broad range of core concepts, including distributed processing, multithreading, concurrency problems and resolutions, and optimum utilization of resources for enhancing the performance of the system.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related major.
- Five years of related work experience with a proven track record in designing, developing, documenting, and delivering high-performance, reliable, reusable extensible, and maintainable technical solutions
- Strong knowledge of C#.NET, WCF, Console programming.
- Good understanding and experience with distributed transaction processing, non-stop processing, threads, concurrency, service oriented architectures, etc.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems & Web servers.
- Ability to integrate with databases (oracle or MS SQL), webservices and front end web solutions
- Experience with development environments, preferably VisualStudio.NET 2008.
- Experience providing technical advice and guidance to colleagues.
- Good English communication and cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to understand and integrate new technologies.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server, Python/unix shell programming (Sed/awk), Regular expression based string processing and search engines and will be considered an advantage.
Position is project based for 6 months with the posibility of extention for another 6 months at the end of the first period.
Position is located in Cyprus.
If you have questions or want to sent your resume, please contact Iulian Dima - iuliand[at]techrecruitment.ro.