Unanswered: DB2 Replication Not working

I have been trying to set up replication in my local linux machine .

For which i have been referring the following link :-

[B]http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...scriptsql.html

As per this link .

there are 5 steps

1. Capture control tables
    2. Registration
    3. Apply control tables

First three scripts have been executed succesfully

4. Subscription set (generates two SQL scripts that create definitions at the Capture control server and the Apply control server).

This script runs fine but it generates scripts for Apply Control server but not for Capture control server .

5. Subscription-set member (generates two SQL scripts that create definitions at the Capture control server and the Apply control server, which is also the target server).

Same as above creates scripts for apply control server but not for capture .

Can someone suggest what's wrong with the above link .and what needs to be done for generating the Capture SQL Scripts along with apply contro lscripts .

Someone suggest me if you have faced the same error .

Thanks

I am not sure if you are using the GUI interface for Replication that comes with the Control Center. If not, I would recommend it.

However, I would use the GUI to generate the scripts (use the Show SQL command right before executing) and then execute the scripts from the command line, so that you will have a complete set of scripts to rerun if necessary. Just use the GUI to generate the scripts for you.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390