Unanswered: INFORMIX-SQL app, need help!

In the year 1989, I developed a pawnshop management system for one of my customers with INFORMIX-SQL version 2.10.06E for MS-DOS 5.0.

Within the last 10 years, I have tried to persuade my customer to migrate this application to the UNIX environment, but he insists on staying with MS-DOS, unless I can migrate it to Windows, so I currently have this app running in MS-DOS 6.22, within Microsoft Virtual PC 2007, under Windows Vista SP1.
    (visit Frank Computer - Home for a video-demo of this app)

I would like to re-write this app with INFORMIX-4GL, or even upgrade it to INFORMIX-SQL 7.32, but these are only available for UNIX. I have looked at Querix, 4Js, Aubit, Access, VFP and several other DB's but my cust is so acustomed to the character-based perform screens and menu system that he will only accept the perform-style interface.

So, now I need to add some customized functionality which requires ESQL/C version 2.10 for MS-DOS and I can't find it!

Any ideas or suggestions?

Can anyone help me locate informix-sql 4.1 for dos

Or esql/c 2.1 for dos?

I have a copy of Informix 4.1 for DOS. The files can be zip and sent you you but I am not sure how we can contact each other. This my first time visting this website.

Cool Informix

I may have a copy of 4GL for dos laying around. drop me an email at I'll see if I can find it.