Unanswered: connection concentrator: SORT consequences?

Currently I am working with a DB2 V8.2 32 bit on aix. The application does not allow me to upgrade to a 64 bit version of DB2 so tuning memory is a delicate matter.
    I am concidering to activate connection concentrating (MAX_CONNECTIONS > MAX_COORDAGENTS) and when I read this:DB2 UDB performance tuning scenarios: Part 1, DB2 UDB OLTP tuning illustrated with a Java program I understand that this will affect the sort-behaviour of DB2. What I do understand is that all sorts are private now (so only SORTHEAP is used). What I do not understand how sort is going to behave after my change: will all sorts be shared now? Will there be a mix of shared and private sorts?

Provided Answers: 1
    I think the point is that when the connection concentrator is enabled, memory for sorts is allocated from the database's shared sort heap rather than from each agent's private memory pool.

Take a look also at this: http://www-1.ibm.com/support/entdocv...id=swg21179841
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

Seems to be top-secret information
    The credentials you provided do not entitle you to the document or resource you have requested....
    Does this mean that I can set the SORTHEAP to zero?

Provided Answers: 1
    It requires free registration at the IBM support web site. Try searching for document no. swg21179841
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

Finally I've managed to read the document. It does not answer my question. I guess nobody really knows so I have to figure it out myself....
    I'll keep you informed.