Unhappy Unanswered: Need Assistance Please - Tab Control and Records

I would appreciate any assistance with this. I think I may fare better if I provide an example. I have a table with 20 fields in it. I utilized a form and have two tabs (from the tab control) on the form. I have 10 fields on one tab and 10 fields on the second tab. If I am on the first tab form and click the navigation button, the next record is displayed, however, this does not happen for the second tab form. How do I automatically sync these two forms together, so that each tab form relates to the same record. Thanking you in advance.

Provided Answers: 6
    Are you saying that you have a subform on each tab? From what you've described, you should not have any subforms, just tabs on a form, in which case they should stay synced automatically. Two independent subforms would require code to keep them in sync with each other, unless both could be tied to the main form via master/child links.
    Paul

You are correct. Each tab has a subform on it. What code would I need to put in to ensure that record 4 on Tab Control 1 is record 4 on Tab Control 2. Thanks for your reply

It would (could) involve bookmarks, along these lines:

Open a second form to the record

but why have subforms at all? Based on your description, the main form itself should be bound to the table, with no subforms involved. You would simply split the fields between the two tabs.
    Paul

I see your point, so I removed the subforms and just placed these fields directly onto each tab and it works like a charm. Thank you so much. <jumping, running, and shouting hurray>

No problemo. It's a good day when you can help someone jump for joy!
    Paul