The Job Description is as follows:
- Be conversant with concepts about 10G RAC Instances.
- Oracle DBA Certified in9i/10G. Be Familiar with init.ora parameters for RAC instances.
- Can train L1/L2resources on DBA area & write KBs. Apply RDMS Patches Upgrade oracle databases to new version (Eg from 8i to 9i)
- Be able to handle very large databases.
- Document a standardized DBA Guide identifying standards and procedures for the DBA that are utilized within the client's Oracle environment;
- Prepare checklist for various oracle DBA activities.
- Be able to handle ORA-600 Internal Errors.
- Can train L1/L2 resources on troubleshooting area & write KBs. Troubleshoot Various Wait events.
- Be able to Tune at Application and Database levels Perform Backup / Recovery planning. Maintain DR environments.
Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Total Exp: 4-6 Yrs, Start Date: 3/31/2010, Duration: 6 Months +, Number Of Openings: 1, Location: Dallas, Texas
Respond to this requirement.
Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers.
Not interested ? Refer suitable profiles and EARN up to $500 referral award....Call me to learn more about our referral bonus program.
We are hiring to build an employee and client focused organization !
Benefits of working with eTeam
* Voted as NJ Best Places to work
* Strong relationships with direct clients and fortune 1000 companies. More than 80 direct clients and large integrators. Stop working through layers!
* Keep more for yourself via superior compensation plans on salary/hourly/percentage basis.
* H1/Greencards sponsored on a priority basis for qualified candidates.
* Fortune 500 benefits with Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, Free Disability, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days, Referral Bonuses
Visit our website at eTeam for detailed information.