Dear Consultant:

eTeam is a leading consulting firm located in New Jersey, providing end to end implementation and integration solutions to Global 2000 companies and government agencies.

These are the requirements currently open.

Req. ID: W-MR-84313 - Oracle DBA-10G RAC exp
Description: Job: 84313-Administrator TIS-Database Oracle

The Job Description is as follows:
- Be conversant with concepts about 10G RAC Instances.
- Oracle DBA Certified in9i/10G. Be Familiar with init.ora parameters for RAC instances.
- Can train L1/L2resources on DBA area & write KBs. Apply RDMS Patches Upgrade oracle databases to new version (Eg from 8i to 9i)
- Be able to handle very large databases.
- Document a standardized DBA Guide identifying standards and procedures for the DBA that are utilized within the client's Oracle environment;
- Prepare checklist for various oracle DBA activities.
- Be able to handle ORA-600 Internal Errors.
- Can train L1/L2 resources on troubleshooting area & write KBs. Troubleshoot Various Wait events.
- Be able to Tune at Application and Database levels Perform Backup / Recovery planning. Maintain DR environments.

Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Total Exp: 4-6 Yrs, Start Date: 3/31/2010, Duration: 6 Months +, Number Of Openings: 1, Location: Dallas, Texas
Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers.

Not interested ? Refer suitable profiles and EARN up to $500 referral award....Call me to learn more about our referral bonus program.

We are hiring to build an employee and client focused organization !

Benefits of working with eTeam
* Voted as NJ Best Places to work
* Strong relationships with direct clients and fortune 1000 companies. More than 80 direct clients and large integrators. Stop working through layers!
* Keep more for yourself via superior compensation plans on salary/hourly/percentage basis.
* H1/Greencards sponsored on a priority basis for qualified candidates.
* Fortune 500 benefits with Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, Free Disability, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days, Referral Bonuses

Visit our website at eTeam for detailed information.

Vivian Dias

eTeam Inc

908-757-0800 (F)