Red face Unanswered: problem Regarding storing of data in the multiple records dynamically

hi,
    I have a problem regarding storing of data. that is I have a form where i used to write the notes of the students on particular date. So the notes will saved in the table record of particular student. So my problem is that when student comes on different dates. on the first date his notes are saved. while saving on second date notes, second day notes are replacing the first notes.So i would like to store data in multiple records at different dates .so that i can have data in the future to see it. please provide me the solution or any other code to solve this.
    Thank you,

Setup your 'notes' table relationally (with a Date/Time type field (which I name DateEntered) in the notes table to record when the note is entered.) If you utilize the 'getuser' routine in the code bank, you can also automatically have the user's loginID inserted into the record in an 'EnteredBy' text type field.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

please explain the procedure of how to do briefly because i am new to the ms access. I couldn't get what you said. So that i can solve it.