Unanswered: Spell Check Issue Please Help

Okay,

I'm trying to impelement a spell check(using access 2007) to spell check all the fields on my form. I've gotten this to successfully work on my private laptop at home running 2003, but I'm working in 2007 on my PC at work.

Heres my simple code:

Private Sub SpellCheck_Click()

DoCmd****nCommand acCmdSpelling

End Sub

All I have is a button on the form, and in the click event I typed the above code. Whenever I click the button, nothing happens - not in debug mode and not after I've built a package.

This worked for me just fine on 2003 at home, but I get nothing while here at work. No actions, no errors, nothing happens.

Please help or provide some insight!!

Thanks

Not sure why it blanked out my code....

DoCmd. RunCommand acCmdSpelling is what I am using (no space between cmd. and Run)

Provided Answers: 19
    Foes any code run? Code does not run in 2007 unless your database resides in a folder that has been declared a “trusted” location.

To trust your folder, click:

Office Button (top left)
    Access Options (bottom of dialog)
    Trust Center (left)
    Trust Center Settings (button)
    Trusted Locations (left)
    Add new location (button)
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Definately have my folders as trusted locations, and the checkbox checked that says "allow trusted locations on my network".

Is there any issues with the 2007 runtime not executing this command?

Please, any advice is helpful. I have to get some sort of spell check implemented because I have lots of memo fields that will have plenty of sentences.

Provided Answers: 19
    What happens if you hit <F7>, which is the standard way of invoking Spell Checking?
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

The F7 button does not invoke spell check in the packaged solution runtime environment.

Is it just not available via a packaged and deployable solution? This is really frustrating.

BTW - of course spell check works while i'm developing this application because MS Access allows you to spell check your work...