Unanswered: Time and Date not returning correctly

I have set up a command button on a form and set it to return

me.date_out = Date()
    me.time_out = Time()

For some reason its returning a day previous and time about 6 hours away from what it should be. I am running Access 2003 on Windows 7 pro does anyone know if this is a known issue?

Provided Answers: 19
    The first question, of course, is have you actually checked the system date/time on the machine you're using to insure that it is correct??
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Talking

Having made that mistake much to my embarrasment a few years ago yes thats the first thing I checked.

Provided Answers: 19
    Being in forced retirement for the past four years, I've spent about 8 hours a day cruising here and on about 5 other Access forums, and I've never seen/heard about such an anomaly. My guess is the best thing for you to due is to zip up your file and attach it to a post so myself and/or others can take a look at and see if we can reproduce your problem.

Linq

As an afterthought, what happens if use the Now() function? Is the correct day/time then returned?
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007