The LA provides subject matter expertise in the development of comprehensive Data Strategy Plans and Architectures, in support of data services development, and data integration efforts. The LA is the program interface with the Cyber Network Architecture Working Group where they provide Architectural Concepts and introduce new and leading edge tools, capabilities, and architectures.
· Developing Data Strategy plans/architectures
· Data services support and integration experience
· Enterprise-wide Integration experience
· IA Policy knowledge, including 8500.2 IA controls
· IA support in a DoD environment, including Situational Awareness
· Excellent Technical Writing skills a must
· Excellent Interpersonal skills a must
· 12 yrs IT; 5+ yrs in IA
· DoD CND and NetOps knowledge/experience
· C&A experience
· Network Mapping/Leak Detection
· Anti-virus/Anti-spyware deployment/design
· Insider Threat Detection/Response
· Host-Based Security deployment/design
Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. My direct line is 703.662.2047. I look forward to our conversation. I have added the job description below for your review.