Unanswered: How to get data from DB2 to Oracle and Oracle to DB2

Hi,

I need to get the data from DB2 database to Oracle database. Make some changes in Oracle database and push back to DB2 database.

My Application has to connect and get the records from DB2 and push into Oracle database. Now my application make some updates in Oracle database and at the end of the day I need to push back from Oracle database to DB2 database.

please suggest options for me how can I do this one.

Regards
    Chaks

a 0Export data from db2 and load into oracle ..

create triggers on oracle table to capture changes and propogate that to db2.

b) DB2 Federation or Oracle Datalink is another approach

Two of the many possible approaches ..

What is the data volume in consideration here ?
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Thanks satyaram.

My data volume here is I need to retrieve around 10 columns from DB2 and update them in Oracle and push back to DB2. These all columns contains simple data containing Statuses of those customers whose Loan Payments are in Due.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaks View Post
    These all columns contains simple data containing Statuses of those customers whose Loan Payments are in Due.
    In the current economy, I guess there will be plenty of records
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Setup either SQL or Q Bi-directional Replication. In that way you can get all the data in Oracle and any change made to the data in Oracle would be reflected back to the DB2 database.