Thread: Erd

Erd

Looking for opinions on an ERD I created for a class assignment. Is it broken down enough or too much? Are the table relationships proper? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

http://www.bighappycorporation.com/troy/school/ERD.htm

Quote Originally Posted by hansfordmc
    Any insight would be appreciated.
    Do you have a specific question on database design or were you just hoping we'll improve your grades for you? I'm sure your lecturer will point out any mistakes if there are any. The aim of homework is for you to do it rather than for you to enlist professionals to help you do it.

Mike - I certainly don't need a lecture from you about homework or grades.
    The forums are designed for people to pose questions and others to post answers if they have them. Please try and remember this is the future.

***EDIT****
    I think its safe to say that a moderator has a better idea of what these forums are about, than you
    the clue is in the strapline "dbForums design, develop and administer" covers it.

Its a public community for others to help others, but we don't do homework.
    Last edited by healdem; 03-29-10 at 05:36.

You can consider yourself banned for a week and the thread locked. Perhaps in that time you can have a go at doing your own homework rather than getting others to help you. If you do have genuine questions regarding database design then please feel free to post them in future however if you just want others to help do your homework then I suggest you just copy of a fellow student.

Mike (moderator)