We are Niche Technologists, Inc., a national IT consulting and FT staffing company with clients throughout the U.S. since 1993. Our specialties include EPM/BI, Web, Smartphone applications development, cable/broadcast/media industries (more on web site at nichetech.com).
We currently have a full-time position to fill for a long-time client located near Harrisburg, PA. The client is well know, internationally recognized brands, very stable and offers a competitive compensation package, career path, and generous benefits.
Relocation will be provided to the successful job candidate, and reasonable expenses incurred for travel for on-site interviews will be reimbursed.
The job title is Senior (Business Objects) BI Applications Analyst with duties that entail (approximately 80-90%) leading technical design through implementation (full SDLC) of business applications for assigned business units/areas, collaborating with IT colleagues, working both independently as well as with a project team potentially in a lead role. It is expected that 10-20% of your time will be participating in project management activities and the planning process, monitor and report to management on project status, etc. In addition, you will be expected to participate in support of production systems (24x7), and provide some Business Objects administration services.
• 4-6+ years’ applications development with 2+ years of that experience utilizing BusinessObjects
• Some BusinessObjects administration experience (e.g., user and group, directory, security configuration)
• BO 3.1 front-end reporting systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IS or BA or equivalent work experience
• Willing to relocate if not current within a reasonable commute distance to Harrisburg, PA area
• Does not require visa sponsorship of any kind