Question Unanswered: Intermittent Problem with Image Control

I have an Image control on a form I am developing in Access 2003, that worked fine for the first few days, but today it started displaying red scribbles over all of the images. If I move out of the window and back to it, the scribbles are gone. Each time I change the image, the scribbles are there. The lines are on most of the image and look like the jagged lines of a non-existent continent. Here is how I assign one of several bmp files to the image control:

Code:
    Me.picPanel.Picture = picPath & picImageSrc
    Has anyone else ever experienced this and got it resolved?
    Jerry

No but I'm curous about the solution. Are they linked or embedded? Seems to me some property of the picture control is possibly causing this. I usually have the streatch peoperty on.
    Last edited by pkstormy; 03-30-10 at 01:53.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Properties shows that the image is embedded. I changed from zoom to stretch and got the same results, scribbles on all the images. Strange that this marking is always the same on the attached bmp file. You can see the red marking on it.
    Jerry
    Attached Files Attached Files

That looks like a resizing issue to me. When you take a large bitmap image (and by large I mean width and height) and try to shrink it smaller to fit into a control it distorts the image. Try making the control bigger and see if it makes any difference.

C

Enlarging the image control a little did not clear up the red markings that initially show up on a bmp image. I changed one of the images to jpg and that one image displayed without the markings. I'll consider this my solution. Thanks for your input pkstormy and canupus.
    RESOLVED