Unanswered: Access reports online viewing

I manage and host a web site for a home remodeling company. The web site is hosted on my VPS. My client runs Access on a local network in their offices with 8 workstations. He wants ten Home Depot offices around the city to be able to logon through the company web site and view realtime reports made in the company office and generated through Access. What would be the simplest way to achieve this? The external viewers WOULD NOT be able to write to or change the reports . . . just view them. Thanks for any help you might be able to give me on this.

Although pricey, I personally like citrix. User's login via citrix and can then open the MSAccess mdb/mde directly with the reports in them.

Another way (of many) is to write php scripts to return data from the MSAccess tables to the web page. I often write php scripts for our web developers to return data for the reports to the web page.

MSAccess tables though are not the best when it comes to integrating with web data returns and I might recommend SQL Server or another backend data server to hold the actual data (where you can then utilize SQL Server Views or again, php scripts). You'll get much better performance with SQL Server to the web returns.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Provided Answers: 1
    Wrong tool for the job.

What is the justification for using Access as the foundation for a web-based project?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

But Teddy, it's so fun writing php scripts against MSAccess tables
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)