Unanswered: Determine the JDBC driver version of the client application.

I wanted to determine the version of client from which the application is coming from. I can determine the version of the client by taking a look at the "Client database manager product ID" in the application snapshot.

Client database manager product ID = SQL09071
    Client database manager product ID = SQL09053

The first one inidcates that the application is coming from 9.7 FP1 client and the second one indicates that the application is coming from 9.5 FP3 client. But is there any way to determine where the connections are coming from from the below listed cases.

Client database manager product ID = JCC03000

Client database manager product ID = JCC03530

Client database manager product ID = JCC01030

I understand that these are using the JDBC drivers to connect to database. But is there any way to determine which version of the drivers are being used ? Is there any chart to figure out the above product IDS point to _____ version of JDBC driver.

Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

Well. Not sure. If I assume JCC03530 points to JDBC 3.53 version, then what does JCC03000 point to ? There is no 3.00 driver version.

I don't have a definitive answer for that .. But, assuming you have access to the driver jar, why not use the command

• java -cp ./db2jcc.jar com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Jcc -version and match it to the version number on this page?

may not be exactly what you are after .. sorry.
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

The problem is I don't have access to the driver jar. When I upgrade the database, I put up a request to the application team to update the drivers soon after finishing the database upgrade. I get a confirmation from them that the drivers are updated but I am looking for a way to verify their confirmation. Is there any way to check out the connections hitting the database server are coming from xxxx version of the JDBC driver ?