Red face Unanswered: How to use features of DB2 in fedora 12?

I have currently installed db2 version 9.7 in my Fedora 12 operating system and created a database instance also but how to use features of the db2 DBMS? like creation of new table or executing a SQL query because no command like "db2cc" is executing from terminal prompt.
    please help me.

Maybe you could start by telling us what you did, if you created a DB2 instance, and exactly what kind of error messages you get.
    Knut Stolze
    IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator
    IBM Germany Research & Development

Quote Originally Posted by year4e View Post
    I have currently installed db2 version 9.7 in my Fedora 12 operating system and created a database instance also but how to use features of the db2 DBMS? like creation of new table or executing a SQL query because no command like "db2cc" is executing from terminal prompt.
    please help me.
    If you installed DB2 Express-C, then please consult the DB2 Express-C forum for specific information on how to set up your machine for db2cc and other GUI programs. In Linux, you cannot simply start a GUI program from the command line without exporting the terminal, etc. Or, you could install the DB2 client on a remote windows machine and use db2cc from there (which is what most people do).
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390