Exclamation Unanswered: Grant SELECT privilege to Read Only user

Hi all,
    In my IDS 9.40, I had granted select, execute, insert, update privileges to PUBLIC. Now, when I grant CONNECT to any user, this user always have privileges similar to PUBLIC. So, I don't know how to grant just SELECT privilege to readonly user. I can't change PUBLIC privilege because if i change, there will be many changes that I can't control. Somebody help me how to grant just SELECT privilege to a user in my case, please !!!!!!

Sorry if my English is bad because I'm not good at English.

Many thanks,

Vinkynqt2.

Did you try grant only SELECT for that user?
    LS

LS

Hi Luis, thanks for replying me.
    In my case, the PUBLIC have select, insert, update ... priviledges so that when I grant CONNECT priviledge to my readonly user, my user have the PUBLIC priviledge.
    I can't change the PUBLIC privilege because it will change many things that I can't control. I just want to grant SELECT priviledge to my readonly user but don't change the PUBLIC priviledge.How could I do?

NXVHmsdGCDUYG

Well, if you are on another continent, or leave the zone before the pointer Quest, you are not to be discovered in the dungeon. At level 36, on my Arcane Mage in the Western Plaguelands, I was invited to a random dungeon. The only available to me were those dungeons Scarlet Monastery. I looked at the list and saw bodies locked: Dire Maul Maraudon three instances (East) and Uldaman. After running SM, I decided to discover the others. Uldaman ... Well, I could not there from here. I ported to Darnassus and ran out Kalimdor and got the inputs for six dungeons. This took more than an hour, and I did not have a hope in the world they find, except for years of experience in the game. This means that would more than half of the leveling dungeons are not available while I was razed to the ground and even that was possible only because of the unusual discoveries.

I think the answer is easy, its not possible